1. Everyone has a strong, unique voice.
2. Everyone is born with creative genius.
3. Writing as an art form belongs to all people, regardless of economic class or educational level.
4. The teaching of craft can be done without damage to a writer’s original voice or artistic self-esteem.
5. A writer is someone who writes.
Committed and Confident: Living Your Best Life and Loving the Skin You’re In!
FREE pre-RECORDed tele-class
to empower you to make 2012 the year of YOU!
What does living your best life mean? In truth, the answer is different for everybody. On this call, I will guide you through the questions to ask yourself and a series of exercises to do so you can determine what your best life looks like AND what you need to do to make it a reality. This is about so much more than losing weight…I’ll send you a link to the recording right away!